The smart homes of the future
Last of the newly to build Tiny House
Clever use of space, innovative technology and a super-slick design, those are the characteristics of a Tiny House. For the ‘Tiny Houses by Droomparken’, we experimented with pallet stoves, electric heating and solar panels. The materials used are environmentally-friendly and the houses have a playful lay-out and look. This means: less maintenance, less clutter, lower energy use, lower costs and a smaller footprint! To enhance that feeling of community, the Tiny Houses share a patio, with seating and barbecue area. Having fun and chilling together is the new way to enjoy your holiday.
- Suitable for 2 persons (and 2 extra guests if you use the sofa bed)
- Expandable with a host of fun options
- Including kitchen and upholstery (window dressing and flooring)
- Ground floor with bathroom (shower and washbasin), kitchen and seating area
- Mezzanine (lower ceiling) with a double bed, accessible via stairs
- Sofa bed for 2 persons
- The Tiny House shares an outside seating area with barbecue with other Tiny Houses.
More information about our Tiny Houses: www.tinyhousesbydroomparken.nl